Follow us online!
Meal Plan Summer 2013
SFU's Pulse on Dining
- For the first time ever the Dining Hall will be open during the summer months!
- All stations will be open during the summer, including myPantry
- All SFU students are welcome to dine, study and hang out in the Dining Hall
- Flex Dollars can be purchased and added to your meal plan – these dollars can be used at Subway, Tim Hortons, Triple O’s, Mackenzie Cafe, Diamond Alumni Centre, the Dining Hall (door rate) and Simon C’s Store. Click here to purchase flex dollars
HOW IT WORKS – easy as 1.2.3.
1. Click here to order your meal plan (or order in person at the Dining Hall)
2. Meal plan and flex dollars are loaded onto your student account
3. Swipe your student ID at the Dining Hall and enjoy!
- Door rates: family, students, faculty and staff not registered on a meal plan can still dine, study and hang out in the Dining Hall by paying the door rate – charged according to the following meal periods:
o Breakfast 7am – 11am = 5.95
o Lunch 11am – 5pm = 8.95
o Dinner 5pm – 8pm = 10.95
- Fall Semester: fall meal plan orders will be available after August 1st