Follow us online!
SFU Pulse on Dining
· Save time, money and get more rewards!
· Flex Dollars are the perfect solution for commuter students, or residence students looking to
· add to their existing meal plan. It works just like a debit card, without the fees. Simply purchase
· your Flex Dollars online, at Mackenzie Cafe or at the Residence Dining Hall, and use it any of
· our dining locations outlined below.
· Flex Dollars can be added to any meal plan, or purchased on their own.
- Can I order flex dollars online?
· Yes, flex dollars can be ordered online at: www.dineoncampus.ca/SFU
- What if I decide to purchase flex dollars half way through the semester?
· Flex dollars can be purchased at anytime
- Do the flex dollars expire?
· No, flex dollars do not expire
- Where can I use the flex dollars?
· Flex dollars can be used at Triple O’s, Tim Hortons, Mackenzie Cafe, Subway, the Dining Hall (door rate), the Diamond Alumni Centre (buffet lunch) and C Store
- How do I order flex dollars in person?
· You can purchase flex dollars at the Residence Dining Hall or Mackenzie Cafe
- Who can purchase flex dollars?
· Flex dollars are open to all SFU Burnaby campus students, faculty and guests
- Phone 778.782.4481
- Website www.dineoncampus.ca/SFU
- E-mail email@example.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Meal Plan QA