Enter to win a pair of Canucks Tickets!
vs. Winnipeg Jets, Sunday December 22nd, 2013
To enter, all you have to do is register for your meal plan on or before December 15th, 2013. The higher the plan you register for, the more chances you have to win! To register for your spring meal plan click here. Click here for full contest rules and regulations.
DINING PLAN OVERVIEW
- All students are welcome to the Dining Hall and are eligible to register for a meal plan, even those living off campus.
- Your all-you-care-to-eat Dining Plan offers you the flexibility to eat in the Dining Hall any time you like, with unlimited access to food 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Dining Hall offers a variety of 10 different food and beverage stations, each with it's own unique flavour and offerings that will help keep your taste buds happy!
- The Dining Hall also includes soft seating areas, TV's, a ton of electrical outlets as well as comfortable study spaces. We have really worked hard to capture a community feeling in our Dining Hall, so that our students and guests feel welcome to eat, hang out and study as long as they like.
- Dining Hall Meal Plans can be ordered for 5 or 7 days. Some plans also include Flex Dollars, which are dollars that act like a debit card on your student ID. These dollars can be used at our other retail locations: Subway, Tim Hortons, Triple O’s, Mackenzie Cafe, Diamond Alumni Centre, the Dining Hall (door rate) and Simon C’s Store. Click here to purchase flex dollars or click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Meal plans are valid from the first day of the semester to the last day of exams: September 3rd - December 15th, 2013.
- Note: any cancellations made after December 1st, 2013 will not be refunded.
HOW IT WORKS – easy as 1.2.3.
1. Click here to order your meal plan (or order in person at the Dining Hall)
2. Once you have placed your order, your meal plan and / or flex dollars are loaded onto your student account
3. Bring your student ID with you to the Dining Hall, swipe it at the front reception and enjoy!
Everyone is welcome to the Dining Hall! Friends, family, faculty and guests are welcome to dine in the Dining Hall. Below is a list of door rates and meal periods.
DOOR RATEBreakfast 6:00am - 10:00am $5.00
Lunch 10:00am - 5:00pm $8.00
Dinner 5:00pm - 9:00pm $10.00
Late Night Snacks - 9:00pm - 6:00am $8.00
Check our our Dining Hall December events calendar below or click here to download a pdf version.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS