Q & A
- How can I keep track of my dining dollars? What do I do if my funds run low?
- Each time you purchase food or beverages on campus your dining dollars remaining balance is displayed on the register & your receipt. You may also ask a cashier at any time to tell you how many dining dollars are in your account.
- Where can I eat on campus?
- Dining locations are conveniently located across campus. Meal swipe cards can be used at Gzowski, Otonabee, Lady Eaton, Champlain, Bata Library, Starbucks and DNA. They can also be used at a few non Chartwells locations, visit here for more details - https://www.trentu.ca/trentucard/dining-plans
- How will my special dietary needs be accommodated?
- Students who require a special diet due to allergies or medical reasons are asked to speak to our executive Chef Christopher Christopher.Ennew@compass-canada.com or by phone office: 705-748-1011 x6088. Chef Christopher is also able to assist you with any food complaints or concerns you may have.
- I’m vegan, what options will be available to me besides salad?
- We offer vegan meals 7 days a weeks at all dining halls. We also have a fully loaded salad bar and some vegan based soups. We do our best to ensure vegan & vegetarian students have a wide variety of options to choose from.
- I am looking to get an event catered, how do I do that and who do I speak to?
- Please visit our website – dineoncampus.ca/trent and click on catering. You can also visit the catering site directly through https://trent-cgc.catertrax.com/. If this is your first time placing an order you will need to create an account. Click on "Need an Account" and follow the steps.
If you require assistance please contact – Patrice Harrison, Catering Manager at Patrice.Harrison@compass-canada.com or by phone office: 705-748-1011
- Can I carry over my meal plan to next year?
- Yes, each of the dining plans will allow for unused portions to be carried over into the following year.
- Is there a fee to carry over my meal plan?
- No, there is no fee to carry over unused portions of the meal plan to the following year.
- For all other meal plan inquiries, please contact