Residence Dining and Meal Plans
- All students in residence must participate in a meal plan. Students have the choice of 310 meals per year or 400 meals per year.
- Food service is available in two dining halls: Melinda Seaman (St. Hilda's) and Strachan Hall (Trinity). Both offer the same menu, which includes vegetarian and halal options.
- Meals are "all you can eat"; both dining halls have self-serve salad bars;fresh fruit is available at every meal.
- Bagged meals are available if class or work prevents you from going to the dining halls during meal hours, though dining hall hours are designed to meet most students' schedules.
- The College makes every effort to accommodate special dietary needs, but may not be able to respond to all needs. If you have dietary restrictions, you must contact the Office of the Dean of Students prior to making a decision about living in residence as we are not able to accommodate all dietary needs.
- The dining halls also serve commuting students. Every full-time Trinity student who does not live in residence is entitled to 15 free meals