Meal Membership dining plan packages make it easy for students to focus on their studies. Save time and money when you dine on campus!
Choose from our selection of memberships below and order online today.
Meal Membership Terms & Conditions
- Meal Memberships expire April 22 , 2023.
- Meal Memberships can be purchased by any student living off-campus, staff, faculty and community members.
- Meal Membership purchasers may invite guests to dine off their plan. We welcome the opportunity to serve your family and friends!
- Once your Meal Membership is purchased online, please visit us at Wheelock Dining Hall to pick up your Dining Plan card.
- Additional Meal Memberships are available for purchase at Student Accounts (7 Day Max, 7 Day Plus, 7 Day and 5 Day plans).
- Meal Memberships are also available for purchase at Student Accounts. Please note, Student Accounts does not accept credit cards as payment. Payment can be made with debit or by applying the plan to the student account.
- Meal Membership security lies with the plan holder. It is highly recommended students, staff and faculty with Acadia ID cards visit Student Accounts on the first floor of University Hall to register and link their Meal Membership to their Acadia ID.
- If your Meal Memberships is lost or stolen and you have registered it with Student Accounts please contact security to void the card and have a new plan reissued on your ID. Acadia Dining Services holds no responsibility for lost or stolen cards if they have not been registered with Student Accounts.
- Taxable Dining Plans are only refundable if you withdraw from the university and an administration fee of $40 is applied. Any bonus dollars, complimentary incentives and guest passes are not refundable. Your plan is valid September through April and does not transfer to the following year.
- Please see Frequently Asked Questions Page for more information.