Community Dining Plans
Community Dining Plan packages make it easy for students to focus on their studies. Save time and money when you dine on campus!
Choose from our selection of plans below and order online today.
Community Dining Plans Terms & Conditions
- Community Dining Plans expire April 22 , 2022.
- Community Dining Plans can be purchased by any student living off-campus, staff, faculty and community members.
- Community Dining Plan purchasers may invite guests to dine off their plan. We welcome the opportunity to serve your family and friends!
- Once your Community Dining Plan is purchased online, please visit us at Wheelock Dining Hall to pick up your Dining Plan card.
- Additional Community Dining Plans are available for purchase at Student Accounts (7 Day Max, 7 Day Plus, 7 Day and 5 Day plans).
- Community Dining Plans are also available for purchase at Student Accounts. Please note, Student Accounts does not accept credit cards as payment. Payment can be made with debit or by applying the plan to the student account.
- Community Dining Plan security lies with the plan holder. It is highly recommended students, staff and faculty with Acadia ID cards visit Student Accounts on the first floor of University Hall to register and link their Community Dining Plan to their Acadia ID.
- If your Community Dining Plan is lost or stolen and you have registered it with Student Accounts please contact security to void the card and have a new plan reissued on your ID. Acadia Dining Services holds no responsibility for lost or stolen cards if they have not been registered with Student Accounts.